WAEC GCE 2021 Registration Form: West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates [WAEC GCE] First (1st) Series [Jan/Feb] Online Registration Form | Payment | Price | Closing Date for 2020/2021 Session.WAEC GCE 2021
LATEST UPDATE: WAEC GCE 2021 FIRST SERIES REGISTRATION BEGINS. This is to inform intending candidates of WASSCE for Private Candidates, 2021-First Series that registration for the examination which began on Monday, December 21, 2020 will end on Monday, February 8th, 2021. Please note that this is final extension. Contact accredited banks and agents to obtain PINs and log on to: www.waeconline.org.ng.WAEC GCE
This is to inform intending candidates of WAEC GCE 2021 for Private Candidates, 2021 – First Series that e-registration for the examination commenced on 21st December, 2020 and will end on Monday, February 8th, 2021.
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC), began the conduct of two first of the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates in 2021.
The First Series for WAEC GCE 2021 will be conducted in the month of February, 2021.
The WASSCE for Private Candidates 2021 – First Series would be an urban-based examination. It is intended to help candidates, who have deficiencies in their WASSCE results, bridge the gap.
Nineteen (19) Subjects will be available for the Examination. Intending candidates for the examination are, therefore, strongly advised to visit the link – www.waecnigeria.org- to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
RECOMMENDED: WAEC GCE Exam Timetable | Jan/Feb 2nd Series
WEAC GCE Method of Application and Payment
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N13,950) only, at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the Registration PIN and Information VCD.
Access Bank Plc, First Bank of Nigeria Plc, Sterling Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc, Diamond Bank Plc, First City Monument Bank Plc, Skye Bank Plc, Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, Ecobank Plc, Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc, United Bank for Africa Plc, Fidelity Bank Plc, Heritage Bank Plc, Standard Chartered Bank Plc, Unity Bank Plc, WEMA Bank PLC
In addition, a candidate will be required to pay a five hundred naira (500.00) commission to the banks/ accredited agents.
Period of Registration/Closing Date
MONDAY, December 21, 2021, & ends on Monday, February 8th, 2021.
Registration for Walk-in Candidates
A candidate who wishes to register for the examination after the close of entries may be accommodated as a “walk-in-candidates” fee is thirty thousand and five hundred naira (30,500.00) only.
Candidates with special needs will also register online like other candidates but they must clearly state their disabilities e.g. bind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
WAEC GCE 1st Series Application Processes
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the information.
- Candidates should note that the registration fee is not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
- Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the regulation and syllabuses as well as the timetable for the examination which they can download from the WAEC website (https://registration.waecdirect.org/) using the registration PIN.
- Candidate must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- The entire results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one center will be canceled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with a mobile phone and/or electronic gadget will have his or her entered result canceled.
- Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in a candidate’s particulars. Request for correction will not be entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original photo cards
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their result canceled but may be prosecuted.
Completing WAEC GCE Registration
- Candidate MUST conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period.
- They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth, and subjects are correct.
- They are also to print the admission notice/photo card as evidence of successful registration which will serve as identification during the examination.
- The result checker pin will also be on the photo card.
- Only the digital personal scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
Intending candidates for the WAEC GCE 2021 – FIRST SERIES, should please note that centers in examination towns, which turn out to be unviable at the end of the entry period, will be merged with a viable center in the nearest examination town.
SEARCHES: WAEC gce 2020, waec gce 2020 second series, waec gce 2020 timetable, waec gce 2020 timetable pdf, waec gce 2021, waec gce 2021 date, waec gce 2021 exam date, waec GCE 2021 first series, waec gce 2021 first series timetable, WAEC GCE 2021 REGISTRATION, waec gce 2021 registration date.
waec gce 2021 second series, waec gce 2021 syllabus, WAEC GCE 2021 TIMETABLE, waec gce registration, waec gce registration 2020, waec gce registration closing date, WAEC GCE Result, WAEC GCE TIMETABLE